Monday, April 13, 2015

Line Illuminator Juho

"We are one in all and all in one.
There are no men but only the great we,
one, indivisible and forever."

I have selected this quote because first, this quote has been cut out due to the laws, the Palace of World Council, which reminded me of some historical facts that many kings and royals banned the words having to do with knowledge, freedom, and re-unity because they thought the words would influence the citizens and they would be overthrown because of the reason. Secondly I chose this quote because its a sign of like a rebellion or a coup' de tat so that many people would get the laws as they wanted. But these were cut out a long time ago which makes it people not wanting to repeat this.



"It is only we, Equality 7-2521, we alone who were born with a curse."

This quote that I have selected brought a question up to me which was why were people born with curses when the ancestors or rather others have made mistakes which brought out the last supreme transgression? I think its because Equality 7-2521 has mentioned that they made crimes that weren't seen but it probably has nothing to do with the people who were born later. So I think this quote is interesting due to the fact that people thought of weird stuff which was creative but made no sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment