Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Victor (Question Commander)Anthem

1. "The word witch will not die, should we all perish in the battle..."I don't get why create such a drama for the word ego. I get the importance of the word and such to the story however I do not understand why write 3 paragraphs only explaining that he is putting his words down to be remember to make such a drama about it? I think the author decided to do ending with such a drama to a end with a more powerful manner.
(part 12,paragraph 20)

2. I don't get the meaning of this sentence and don't understand what he is trying to say."But I still wonder how it was possible, in those graceless years of transition, long ago, that men did not see whither they were going, and went on, in blindness and cowardice, to their fate." I seems that this sentence doesn't add up to the story.
(part 12,paragraph 15)


3. 'This god, this one word I." I doesn't make sense that in on part 11 he says that the one word the special one is I and on the part 12 is Ego. I don't understand why the author decide to to this senseless action, was it meant to not make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment